sea chefs as an Employer
The sea chefs company group, based in Switzerland, is a service provider in the hotel, restaurant and crew management sectors and one of the world's leading partners to shipping companies and tour operators in the cruise industry.
We employ about 10,000 employees on board the more than 50 ocean-going and river cruise vessels under sea chef’s management, and another 180 employees at our offices in Basel and Zug (Switzerland), Limassol (Cyprus), Valletta in Malta as well as, Hamburg and Berlin in Germany.
Together, we ensure efficient implementation of the ideas and concepts that our business partners and customers develop in close cooperation with us – on all of the Seven Seas and including many rivers in Europe and Asia.
- Both newcomers, having completed their professional training, and career changers are welcome. For more information, please see our job descriptions and requirement profiles!
- Board & Lodging during the period of employment
- Support and assistance are provided by our own Human Resources department onboard the ship
- Salaries are paid in Euros, transferred to the bank account of your choice
- Opportunity to utilise a private health insurance programm through Allianz Worldwide Care, exclusively for employees of sea chefs: We are pleased to be able to offer our crew a private health insurance programme through Allianz Worldwide Care, created exclusively for sea chefs crew members.
- Arrival and departure free of charge: We organise and pay for your travel to the ship. The same applies to your trip home after completion of contract, provided you have fulfilled your contract.